• Significant contributions to change/transformation in the transportation industry.
• Outstanding contributions in empowerment, coaching and support to employees in the organization.
• Outstanding efforts in embracing technology and innovations to improve the transportation sector.
• Improve road networks and coverage to reduce traffic congestion.
• Ethical practices and upholding values and principles that promotes safety of lives and property
• National and international coverage /recognition in transportation affairs
• Safety and security of lives of drivers and other road users.
• Funding and support of transportation schemes
NOTIFICATIONS FOR COMMENCEMENT:
The following are the nominations steps to be taken.
1. The TLEA Award partners (FMoT, FRSC, NTCF, NADDC, CILT) will nominate two of its members each to form a committee whose role will be initiating the process of identifying and selecting nominees from the poll drawn from the public and private sector.
2. Accessing Nominations form: TLEA will develop and publish a nomination form (TLEA Award Nomination Form) which will be made available on the website.
3. Submission of Nomination: The TLEA Award nomination team will collate filled nominations forms and conduct a nominee search based on the categories of interest.
4. Supporting Evidence: Submitted nominations forms would be support with proof of evidence to be attached and submitted on the website in Ms-Word format.
5. Submission via email will take this format
• Choice of award category
• Area of specialization in the industry
Nominations to be submitted in soft and hard copies evidence
All hardcopies correspondence should be delivered by parcel clearly marked “TLEA AWARD 2019 to the provided address:
MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION ACADEMIC AWARD
HOUSE 4, TONIMAS ESTATE, KATAMPE – TIPPER GARAGE,
KUBWA EXPRESS WAY, ABUJA.