National President, Driving School Association of Nigeria
- Date: May 30, 2019
- Tag: Private Sectors
ALHAJI WADATA BODINGA
Director, Vehicle Inspection Officers Abuja
THE TLEA AWARD
The award celebrates stakeholders who have been strategic in promoting sustainable development in the transportation sector for the singular purpose of ensuring safety of lives and properties.
Specifically, the TLEA award celebrates the future of the transportation sector and heralds a definitive moment in creating quality service delivery, public services integrity, customer relations, and priority of lives to road users among others.
The Transport and Logistics Excellence Award (TLEA) is the highest honour accorded to stakeholders to recognize their outstanding achievements as a way to reward them for their contributions in the transportation sector such as:
1. Improving traffic management and enforcement
2. Establishing policies for functional and accessible road construction.
3. Deployment of technology and innovations in transport service delivery.
4. Setting an enviable standard in Customer Relations.
5. Promoting a healthier environment
6. Capacity development and enhancing quality service development
7. Supporting expansions in the transportation industry
8. Cultivating connections to ease the process of doing business in transportation sector
9. Promoting safety of lives and properties on the roads through sound value system and discharge of duties with a high level of professionalism.
ince his appointment as the Director, Directorate of Road Traffic Services (DRTS), Alhaji Wadata A.D. Bodinga has repositioned the directorate for good through a paradigm shift in motor traffic management in the FCT. He is also a leading advocate of the drive to achieve zero deaths and his commitment to saving lives and reducing injuries is making a real difference in the FCT.
His efforts have made remarkable reduction in the number of accidents within the city, vehicle theft and movement of rickety vehicle on our roads.
He also blazed the trail in the nation by being the first VIO Director to house Computerized Vehicle
Inspection which has highly reduced road Carnages and ensured safety in the FCT.
He is being conferred this award by his singular effort of ease of doing business by providing One Stop shop for the Directorate Service
LEADERSHIP AWARD IN PROVIDING ONE-STOP SERVICE IN MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION