SGT. SELBOL AUDU
Nigerian Police Force NPF.
THE TLEA AWARD
The award celebrates stakeholders who have been strategic in promoting sustainable development in the transportation sector for the singular purpose of ensuring safety of lives and properties.
Specifically, the TLEA award celebrates the future of the transportation sector and heralds a definitive moment in creating quality service delivery, public services integrity, customer relations, and priority of lives to road users among others.
The Transport and Logistics Excellence Award (TLEA) is the highest honour accorded to stakeholders to recognize their outstanding achievements as a way to reward them for their contributions in the transportation sector such as:
1. Improving traffic management and enforcement
2. Establishing policies for functional and accessible road construction.
3. Deployment of technology and innovations in transport service delivery.
4. Setting an enviable standard in Customer Relations.
5. Promoting a healthier environment
6. Capacity development and enhancing quality service development
7. Supporting expansions in the transportation industry
8. Cultivating connections to ease the process of doing business in transportation sector
9. Promoting safety of lives and properties on the roads through sound value system and discharge of duties with a high level of professionalism.
rom humble beginnings to becoming a towering figure, Hon. Comrade Nnamdi Okafor, has continuously demonstrated prioritizing welfare first in his immediate constituency of Anambra State.
Despite his very busy schedule, he had helped to organize, coordinate and streamline every aspect of the organization to make the work easier and less stressful.
He is passionate about improving and understanding the management of poor performance with the aim of improving standard for his members.
SUSTAINABLE LEADERSHIP IN COORDINATION OF DRIVERS AFFAIRS-ANAMBRA STATE