CHAIRMAN, URBAN DRIVERS WELFARE ASSOCIATION, ANAMBRA STATE
MR. NDUKA EJOH
Managing Director, ACE Center Driving School
THE TLEA AWARD
The award celebrates stakeholders who have been strategic in promoting sustainable development in the transportation sector for the singular purpose of ensuring safety of lives and properties.
Specifically, the TLEA award celebrates the future of the transportation sector and heralds a definitive moment in creating quality service delivery, public services integrity, customer relations, and priority of lives to road users among others.
The Transport and Logistics Excellence Award (TLEA) is the highest honour accorded to stakeholders to recognize their outstanding achievements as a way to reward them for their contributions in the transportation sector such as:
1. Improving traffic management and enforcement
2. Establishing policies for functional and accessible road construction.
3. Deployment of technology and innovations in transport service delivery.
4. Setting an enviable standard in Customer Relations.
5. Promoting a healthier environment
6. Capacity development and enhancing quality service development
7. Supporting expansions in the transportation industry
8. Cultivating connections to ease the process of doing business in transportation sector
9. Promoting safety of lives and properties on the roads through sound value system and discharge of duties with a high level of professionalism.
he ACE Centre Driver Development is awarded today for continually offering services that helps learner drivers get on the roads safely and confidently.
This feat has been achieved by the CEO, Mr Nduka Ejoh’s commitment to embraced modern technology in its teaching methods on all its platforms backed by a supportive approach to its learners’ drivers and career development for its instructors.’
ACE centre Drivers Development has successfully trained over 10,000 beginner drivers in Abuja, Calabar and Port Harcourt. 5. Successfully trained over 15,000 experienced drivers for Corporate Organizations in Nigeria including but not limited to Shell, Agip, NLNG, Total, Baker Hughes etc. His brand is unique and parade world class drivers training infrastructure
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AWARD